An air-conditioner is a staple in every house. These machines are needed in order to keep the temperature of the house comfortable. So how does a heat pump (varmepumpe) keep your house cool? It doesn’t really sound cold doesn’t it? Heat pumps can actually keep your house both warm and cold, this machine has a dual function that will keep your house in your desired temperature all year round.
How can heat pumps keep your house both warm and cold?
- Because heat pumps use both condenser and evaporator coils the heat pumps have dual functions.
- In summer the interior coils are used as evaporator coils that will keep your house cold through summer.
- In winter it actually works in reverse. The outdoor coils will work as evaporator and the indoor coils will be used as a condenser.
- The heat pumps have two coils each in outdoor and indoor in order to keep the temperature inside the house preferable.
What are the benefits of using heat pumps as air-conditioner for your house?
- For convenience– as heat pumps have dual uses this machine is more convenient that using an air-conditioner as it can also keep your house warm other than keeping your house cold. Further heat pumps are generally easy to use and can be used at your convenience anytime.
- For saving money in your electric bill – because this machine does not generate its own energy it only transfers the heat from the outside it save the energy and electrical use in your eyes.
For saving you money on buying other machineries for your home – because this saves your electric usage in your house saves you some money in the electrical bill. Further this has dual function thus saving you from buying to different machineries.